Thursday, April 7, 2011

SUMMER.

Is it summer yet? I'm completely over the cold, the chilliness, whatever. I just want it to be warm. I want my friends to come back from school and I want to do fun, summer things. I want to complain about the humidity's effect on my hair and I want to be able to pass off a patriotic bandana from Party City as a proper shirt for a Fourth of July house party.


I texted Erin before about renting something in the Hamptons whichever weekend Neptunes/Boardy opens. She had blogged about how perfect a particular pair of shoes would be for brunch in the Hamptons. I figure we can have the best of both worlds- be our sloppy degenerate selves at the Barn and then throw on some wedges and sundresses the next morning and do our best socialites impression. I heard a rumor opening day isn't too far away, but I can't find anything that gives me an exact date. KERRI??

No comments:

Post a Comment