Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sorry I havent blogged, Sam

Friday night, I took off from work because I desperately needed a sloppy night out. I ended up at Miller's Ale House with a bunch of guys and way more intoxicated than I expected to be off only three vodka-clubs. I had never been there before but the vibe was cool. I'm constantly trying to find some kind of weekend compromise to satisfy all of my friends' interests. Personally, I want to dress up in a skanky outfit and go to a bar with a dance floor and loud music and lots of guys with big muscles. My group of friends are a smorgasbord of stereotypes, really. We've got it covered from guidettes to hipsters to athletes to fashionistas to millsies. Any combination of two of us could easily replace the characters in one of those "A priest and rabbi walk into a bar..." jokes. Just stark opposites across the board, but somehow, we all fucks wit it. On any given weekend, the suggestions range:

1) frequent the townie bar and essentially have a high school reunion
2) hit up a sugar daddy lounge
3) roll at Pacha
4) barcrawl in RVC
5) stay in and moisturize 

I'm going to throw the Miller's option into the mix next time my first choice of RVC gets shot down. It's got the townie bar feel minus the townies I'm so sick of seeing. EVERYONE'S HAPPY! On Saturday, I had to go to a wedding that I vowed not to drink at. A few (read: too many) french martinis later, and any dancing ability I might usually possess was out the fucking window. Seriously, what is this move?


No comments:

Post a Comment