Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Light Eyes

Two things I don't need when it comes to guys: chiseled 6 pack abs and light eyes. Sure, the abs might look nice but you can only run your hand across a washboard stomach for so long until it gets old. And the smugness of a guy who avoids carbs 6 out of 7 days and uses phrases like "rise and grinddd" is just a little too much for me. As far as light eyes, I really couldn't give a shit what color eyes a guy has. I dated a guy for a year and couldn't tell you his eye color. Hazel? Green? I have no idea.

But guys everywhere seem to be busting a serious nut over the whole "dark hair, light eyes" type. I don't think there's anything wrong with my brown eyes but out of sheer curiosity, I found a makeover website that allowed me to change my eye color. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. I could cure my blindness and find another way to sellout all at the same time. As if the fake tan, fake hair, and fake nails weren't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment